Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It is done



They're done!

After three arduous days, I am proud to say Etsy is up with 21 items so far. I worked all day Sunday and Monday getting this done. It took a lot of trial and error trying to get the grove back that I had going on so good when I was on eBay, but I am picking their listing process right up. Still lots to learn about selling with them.
I was able to locate some little dresses I sewed for Bratz some time ago so I put them on, too. I was happy about that because I had forgotten about them. I designed and fit the dress pattern myself, so this dress was a real first for me as a designer. It's simple, but very cute. Cloe makes such a great model. My observation on taking pictures of these dolls is that Bratz dolls are extraordinarily photogenic. You simply can't mess up taking a picture of them if you take the shot at a downward angle.
I have some more doll dresses I want to do and the ideas just keep coming; but after those are done, I want to make some other things. I have a nice apron pattern and tons of purse ideas. As much as I love dolls, I don't want to burn out on designing for them.


1 comment:

kathyj333 said...

I want to buy a Barbie for Chloe's birthday. Do you want me to use your shop? Or can I just buy it?

linked within

Related Posts with Thumbnails